Jesse Morgans is a financial advisor, managing and providing financial services to a portfolio of clients around the country. His qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, as well as an Advanced Certificate in Financial Planning NQF 6. He is currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Business Administration through Heriot-Watt University.
Jesse has a keen interest in ‘behavioural finance’, and regularly expands his knowledge on how best to coach his clients throughout the market cycles. He takes pride in being attentive to the need of his clients and holds himself to a high standard of professionalism.
Jesse forms part of a team of three individuals. Their approach allows for flexible yet professional interactions with their clients. The team is headed by Peter Morgans, a qualified Chartered Financial Planner with over 25 years of experience in the industry.
He hopes to play a meaningful leadership role in API over the years to come.
Asset Protection International is a specialist independent financial services company offering a range of investment management and financial planning services to international and Southern African investors. Offshore specialisation has always been and remains a core competency. Asset Protection International emphasises not only wealth creation, but equally, protection of the accumulated assets of our clients. This emphasis on protection through the use of trusts often plays an important role in the financial planning of investors, enabling them to participate with confidence in investment opportunities within a secure legal framework.
– API was founded in the year 2000.
– We have several offices around the country and in Lusaka with our head office in Westville.
– We have over R3 Billion in assets under management.
– We work with over 80 institutions around the world.
– Our services include wealth management, specialising in investments both local and offshore as well as Employee benefit schemes and other services.
– Being an independent FSP, our interest is that of our client. We tailor our services to give you the best possible outcome.
– We are audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
– We carry Professional indemnity insurance.
– Each year we continue to grow in strength with over 25 advisors.