Closing on: 3 June 2022
Job Type: Fixed-term contract, with possibility of permanent employment
Job Location: Based in Johannesburg
We are looking for a sales representative who can take charge of our subscription business and develop corporate packages to increase our subscriber base. The ideal candidate also has experience selling investor relations packages and creating new audiences for the company.
They will need to be a problem solver, solutions provider and value creator, with a minimum of five years sales experience gained in the media. They will have a passion for sales and advertising and have a proven ability to create sales opportunities and business. Developing new business must be a passion and strong relationships with key decision-makers is vital.
- Increase sales and grow revenue in your portfolio
- Develop new opportunities and business for the customers we serve
- Develop and implement an investor relations corporate sales strategy that grows a strong portfolio of current and new advertisers
- Maintain quality relationships with agencies and client decision-makers.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and targets
- Maintain quality relationships within the team at Moneyweb and our clients as well as our external sales house
- Provide the highest standard of solutions, value and advice to your client portfolio
- Be really competitive and happy to work really hard
- Fluent in English, with good written communication – and some copywriting skills
- Go the extra mile whether you’re prospecting, prepping, probing, presenting, proposing or following up
- Ability to work independently and as well as in a team
- Good time management and attention to detail skills; deadline orientated
- Strong marketing and sales background
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- Problem solver
- Must be able to work after-hours on request
- Basic understanding of the investment and financial sector a bonus
All interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to the Operations Director Mosehla Tsebe by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Moneyweb is an equal opportunity employer and will give preference to applications from the designated groups.
Applicants not contacted by 12 May 2022 should consider their applications unsuccessful.