Ford is battling a wave of negative publicity at the moment with its issues around the Ford Kuga. Moneyweb journalist Antoinette Slabbert talks to the people who matter to understand the enormity of the issue and how it will impact consumers.
Also on MoneywebTV this Wednesday:
- Dear Ford this is who my brother was…
- I want more than the wiring diagram Mr Nemeth!
- The Ford Kuga horror experience
- We enjoy the full-length Vusi Thembekwayo leadership journey documentary as one of the leading entrepreneurs in South Africa takes us through his ups and downs
- Go take a look at the 2017 Money Expo and what delegates can expect
- On ‘Hot Entrepreneurs’, Lisa Illingworth and Marc Ashton give a snap-take on start-ups and capital raising
- Financial planner Craig Gradidge from GM Investments provides us with his thoughts on retirement at the recent Moneyweb / Liberty Retire Well Masterclass
- On ‘Young Money’, Nastassia Arendse talks credit cards and personal finance with Lungile Msibi from Emperor Asset Management
- Moneyweb chats to the founders of MiBrand about building and selling an app to investors
To enjoy this and other great content please visit MoneywebTV.
For feedback on MoneywebTV please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to hear from our audience as we develop this product into a leading resource around educating South Africa around business, entrepreneurship, investments and wealth building.