Since piloting the first episode of MoneywebTV in December 2017, more than 12000 people have tuned in to watch this educational new content offering from Moneyweb. Developed with the intention of bringing high-quality video content to our audience, the channel brings you access to insights from entrepreneurs, financial planners, investment analysts and others who can assist you in building wealth for the long-term.
Today on our show we feature
- Tumisang Ndlovu from Moneyweb interviews talks to a local entrepreneur who is making waves in the world of local fashion
- On Hot Entrepreneurs, Lisa Illingworth and Moneyweb MD Marc Ashton debate whether Uber is an investment, a business or something in between
- The next instalment of our interview with leading South African entrepreneur and speaker Vusi Thembekwayo as he takes us on his leadership journey
- In our “Tipping Point” feature, Lincoln Mali takes us through his transition from activist to leading South African banker
- We talk to property tax expert Ben Espach about property taxes and what it means for you as a property owner. We also look at what you can do if you disagree with the valuation and associated taxes on your property
- Neville Mandimika from RMB talks about investment opportunities in Africa
- In our “Share in Focus” feature we talk about small-cap player Rolfes as a share for investors to consider for their portfolio
If you are a Ford owner, we will also be bringing you an update from the Ford Kuga press conference and unpacking what it means for you.
Visit www.moneywebtv.co.za today and learn more about the world of business and money.
For general feedback and enquiries on MoneywebTV, please e-mail email@example.com