Many ordinary South Africans face the daily grind of trying to keep up with repayments and an ever-rising cost of living. But are there solutions for managing these pressures?
The team from MoneywebTV might have some ideas.
- Today in the “Ask MoneywebTV” feature, Nastassia Arendse speaks to Siba Njoba and Lesetja Madiba from Masthead Financial Services about what to do when your pay cheque doesn’t keep up with your lifestyle
- In our “Young Money” feature we speak to 2 financial planners about what you should prioritise when you are young
- Tumisang Nldouv talks to Njabulo Cele the MD at Luendo Travel about his entrepreneurship journey and building his business
- Moneyweb MD Marc Ashton gives a brief overview of what is featured in this month of the Moneyweb Investor digital magazine including the topic of Share Buybacks.
- SA entrepreneur Richard Mulholland brings you the latest edition of “Get Rich Quick”
Go and check out this great content now on www.moneywebtv.co.za
Launched in December 2016, MoneywebTV has established itself as a popular platform for financial content in an easy-to-understand and accessible format. The platform gives the audience the opportunity to get feedback on topics related to entrepreneurship, personal finance and investment.
For more information on the platform, you can e-mail the channel manager on email@example.com
For commercial activations, you can mail Moneyweb MD Marc Ashton on firstname.lastname@example.org