With the number of SA’s financial advisors now in the tens of thousands, new tactics must be employed to stand apart.
Our Click-an-Advisor offering gives financial advisors the unique opportunity to interact with a growing investor-based audience, with the aim of attracting new clients.
Moneyweb has a unique and growing investor-based audience – from beginner investors to those saving for and approaching retirement to those wanting to build and maintain their wealth. Having access to this audience as an advisor is invaluable.
What does a listing include?
Your profile will feature your relevant expertise, company and contact info. Once that has been set up, you will be able to write your own articles on various personal finance and financial planning topics as well as respond to reader queries in a Q&A article.
See how it works in this how-to video here.
Benefits for advisors:
- Use Moneyweb platforms to share your views
- Connect with the Moneyweb audience by responding to reader queries
- Record a special podcast with Moneyweb editor Ryk van Niekerk
- A profile feature below Moneyweb articles (10 000 impressions/month)
- A profile feature in the MoneywebNOW newsletter
- Access to stats on how well your profile and articles are performing (the more you write, the better you perform)
- Exposure via Moneyweb’s social media platforms
Listen to the webinar, ‘Raise your profile as a financial advisor’ here:
One advisor, six-month subscription:
- R1 750 excluding VAT per month, or
- R8 400 excluding VAT once-off payment
Five advisors, six-month subscription:
- R7 500 excluding VAT per month, or
- R36 750 excluding VAT once-off payment
To register as an advisor, or find out more about the offering, contact Evelyn@moneyweb.co.za or fill out the form below, and we’ll contact you: