While the JSE has delivered excellent investment returns over the past 20 years, increased political risk, limited access to high-growth markets, such as technology and bio-technology, have meant that local investors have had a very limited range of investments to consider.
Many South Africans are now wanting to look beyond the JSE, but are not sure how to go about it.
In this upcoming webinar, Moneyweb MD Marc Ashton and Steinman de Bruyn from Capilis Asset Managers will take investors through:
- What is involved in opening an offshore trading account
- How does an investor deposit money in an offshore trading account
- The investment opportunities available to investors including shares and Exchange Traded Funds
- Some investment opportunities which look attractive
- Offshore cash management options
The webinar will take place on Thursday December 1 at 11am.
To ask questions please use the GoToWebinar question box or email Marc Ashton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for this webinar, click here.