The 2015 Money Expo is shaping up to be one of the most exciting personal finance, investment and entrepreneurship events on the calendar this year.
Taking place on August 21 and 22, the event has attracted more than 2 500 pre-registrations and it is expected to see more than 10 000 people through the doors of the Sandton Convention Centre over the two days of the event.
“When you roll out a new event in South Africa, it is always difficult to know how the market will react, but the response from the industry, regulators and the public in general has been incredibly positive and it is a tribute to the Moneyweb brand that this event has gained traction so fast,” says Moneyweb Managing Director Marc Ashton.
He goes on to say: “If I look at the make up of the exhibitors and commercial partners for the event, it also tells an interesting story with not only the traditional big players supporting the event but a diverse range of smaller entrepreneurial players getting involved and showcasing what they do.”
With 50 days to go, these are just some of the highlights of the upcoming event:
- “Is value investing dead or should advisors still give it consideration for their clients?” – panel discussion
- “How to live longer … and why you financially can’t afford to” -specialist physician Dr Craige Golding and Eugene Maree from Harbour Wealth debate
- “The journey to acquisition – how does it work?” – Deborah Magid, IBM Venture Capital Group addresses the 2015 Exit Conference
- Moneyweb and Sanlam iTrade announce the winner of the R100 000 prize for the 2015 R1m trading challenge
- Knife Capital showcases its Grindstone entrepreneurship initiative
- “Digital media and how financial services businesses need to adapt” – panel presentation with case study
- Radio stations RSG and SAfm will be live broadcasting from the Money Expo and sourcing expert guests to put together their shows
- The MoneywebDRIVE zone will feature some of the newest motor vehicles in the market
For more information about the expo please click here
Should you wish to pre-register for the event please click here
Should you wish to exhibit at the event or discuss other commercial opportunities please contact Mervyn on 011 344-8600 or via e-mail (email@example.com)