As a regular visitor to Moneyweb, we know that you are serious about your money and building long-term wealth.
We also know that 2016 has gotten off to a pretty rough start with markets slumping, interest rates rising and the world economy trying to right itself.
Which is why we want to offer you the opportunity to win R10 000 in one of the best performing unit trusts of 2015.
Up until the end of February, we will be offering a prize of R10 000 in the Anchor Capital BCI Equity Fund.
Managed by Sean Ashton, the fund was the best performing fund in its category delivering a return of 28% in 2015 – beating the All Share Index which delivered 12.4% over the same period. The fund is constructed with a bottom-up fundamental research investment philosophy that favours quality stocks with superior returns on capital, cash flow and pricing power.
How do you win?
In late 2015 we launched our Moneyweb Insider Gold product and have good support from our reader base.
If you sign up as an Insider Gold subscriber by the end of February 2016, you will go into the draw to win the R10 000 in Anchor Capital unit trusts.
Sounds great but do I really get tangible benefits?
Moneyweb Insider Gold subscribers saw a real return for their R49/month investment in January through:
- Free access to our specialist tax webinar (R180)
- Free access to our Millionaire Money Hacks webinar (R225)
- Free access to our first Stock in Focus pick (R75)
- 50% off our Wealthy Ever After course
- R50 in EasyEquities vouchers
- R100 voucher from CyberCellar.com
- Discounted courses from Digital Campus and Regenesys
- Discounted access to a top e-commerce event in Cape Town
- Discounted shopping on the Moneyweb commerce platform
- Discounted economic research from Econometrix …
…. And one lucky subscriber walked off with a R3 150 personal finance and investment course from Regenesys.
We are serious about helping you reach your financial goals and we believe that Moneyweb Insider Gold provides tangible benefits.