Fred Platt, the CEO of Accentuate, answered the following questions at a recent Moneyweb Nedbank business breakfast focusing on infrastructure:
- Why do you say that water is the next infrastructure investment frontier?
- What is our status regarding water infrastructure?
- Is there a role for the private sector to play?
- Is the current pricing model conductive to private sector investment?
- How does politics affect investment in water infrastructure?
- The constitutional right to water does add some complexity, doesn’t it?
- Does that also mean water supply cannot be cut off when there is no payment?
- Tell us about the Accentuate/Stefanutti Stocks partnership…
This content was sponsored by Nedbank.