Become an Insider Gold member to monitor your funds.

0.01  /  0.01%


NAV on 2019/09/13
NAV on 2019/09/12 109.2192
52 week high on 2019/09/02 110.4045
52 week low on 2019/01/07 101.4249
Total Expense Ratio on 2019/06/30 1.49
Total Expense Ratio (performance fee) on 2019/06/30 0
NAV Incl Dividends
1 month change 0.04% 0.04%
3 month change 0.13% 1.2%
6 month change 2.02% 3.11%
1 year change 2.26% 4.74%
5 year change 0% 0%
10 year change 0% 0%
Price data is updated once a day.
  • Sectoral allocations
Alt X 0.01 0.01%
Basic Materials 0.54 0.43%
Consumer Goods 0.01 0.01%
Consumer Services 0.03 0.02%
Derivatives 0.11 0.09%
Financials 11.87 9.37%
Fixed Interest 12.44 9.82%
General Equity 12.34 9.75%
Liquid Assets 20.22 15.97%
Managed 19.70 15.56%
Spec Equity 8.99 7.10%
Specialist Securities 29.91 23.61%
Offshore 10.47 8.27%
  • Top five holdings
U-CSGLPRO 12.40 9.79%
U-NEWGOLD 9.91 7.82%
U-CIENGEQ 8.39 6.62%
U-ANCAFIF 6.37 5.03%
U-NFEVOL 6.35 5.01%
  • Performance against peers
  • Fund data  
Management company:
Ci Collective Investments (RF) Prop Ltd.
Formation date:
ISIN code:
Short name:
South African--Multi Asset--Low Equity
CPI for all urban areas +3% pa over any rolling 5 year period
Contact details



011 463 5656

  • Fund management  
1st Fusion Asset Management (Pty) Ltd.
Chris Marais
James Twidale

  • Fund manager's comment

1st Fusion Ci Temperate comment - Sep 18

2018/12/11 00:00:00
Temperate is primarily a strategic asset allocation fund, which means that we adhere closely to a long-term asset allocation. We hold a basket of assets which have unique and complimentary risk and return characteristics, ensuring that we achieve our benchmark of CPI + 3% per annum over any rolling 5 year period.
The Temperate Fund is somewhat more exposed to equity than its Multi Asset Low Equity peer group -we expect the fund to outperform in markets that are supportive of growth assets in the local context. This is with a 5 year time frame in mind.
The fund blends actively managed sub-funds by best of breed fund management teams with some passive building blocks to ensure that the funds' overall strategic objectives are met. The blending of various strategies entail sophisticated qualitative and quantitative analysis to ensure that you get the benefits of each management team without diluting the overall fund style.
1st Fusion has a meaningful strategic exposure to SA property - in a moderate multi-asset fund like this the predictable short-term income and significant longer-term inflation escalations make it a uniquely valuable asset class. The fund also has exposure to other emerging markets, which gives the fund a unique global flavour which overtime we believe will add not only to the return of the fund but also the diversification benefits the fund is designed to enjoy.
We currently utilise Coronation, Investec, Prudential, Allan Gray and Satrix to manage 80% of the fund. The remaining 20% is managed in house, balancing out our strategic asset class allocations.
  • Fund focus and objective  
Investments to be included in the portfolio may, apart from assets in liquid form, consist of equity securities, non-equity securities, convertible stock, preference shares and property securities as well as any other securities which are considered consistent with the portfolio's primary objective and that the Act may allow from time to time.
The portfolio may also include participatory interests in portfolios of collective investment schemes or other similar collective investment schemes registered in the Republic of South Africa or of participatory interests in collective investment schemes or other similar schemes operated in territories with a regulatory environment which is to the satisfaction of the Manager and the Trustee of a sufficient standard to provide investor protection which is at least equivalent to that in South Africa.
The portfolio may from time to time invest in listed and unlisted financial instruments, in accordance with the provisions of the Act, and the Regulations thereto, as amended from time to time, in order to achieve the portfolio's investment objective. The Manager will be permitted to invest on behalf of the portfolio in offshore investments as legislation permits.
Insider GOLD
ONLY R63pm

Moneyweb's premium subscription is a membership service which will give you access to a number of tools to take charge of your investments.
Or choose a yearly subscription at R630pa - SAVE R126

Get instant access to all our tools and content. Monthly subscription can be suspended at any time.



Follow us:

Search Articles:Advanced Search
Click a Company: