NAV on 2019/03/20
|NAV on 2019/03/19
|52 week high on 2018/08/28
|52 week low on 2018/10/30
|Total Expense Ratio on 2018/12/31
|Total Expense Ratio (performance fee) on 2018/12/31
NewFunds (Pty) Ltd.
South African--Multi Asset--High Equity
MAPPS Growth Index
NewFunds (Pty) Ltd.
No fund manager's comment available.
1 The investment policy of the portfolio shall be to:
1.1 track the index as closely as possible, to the fullest extent possible, by
-1.1.1 buying only constituent securities in the weightings in which they have been included in the index and
-1.1.2 selling only securities which are excluded from the Index from time to time as a result of the quarterly Index reviews or corporate actions, so as to ensure that at all times the portfolio holds constituent securities in the same weightings as they are included in the Index. and
1.2 as a further objective, to manage the securities held by the portfolio to generate income for the benfit of investors.
2. The portfolio shall not buy or sell securities for the purpose of making a profit nor for any purpose other than tracking the Index.
3. Investors can obtain participatory interests in the portfolio on the secondary market or by subscribing for new participatory interests in the portfolio on the primary market. In order to achieve this object the manager may, subject to the Act and the Deed, create and issue an unlimited number of participatory interests in the portfolio.
4. The portfolio will be passively managed in that the manager will not buy and sell securities based on economic, financial and/or market analysis but rather, will buy and sell securities solely for the purpose of ensuring that the portfolio tracks the Index. As such the investment objective and style of the portfolio will be full replication of the Index. Accordingly the financial or other condition of any company or entity included from time to time in the Index will not result in the elimination of its securities from the portfolio, unless the securities of such company or entity are removed from the Index itself.
5. The composition of the portfolio will be adjusted quarterly to conform with changes in the composition of the Index.
6. The portfolio shall hold securities purely for the economic rights and benefits attaching thereto and, accordingly, if there is any takeover bid or other corporate action occurs in relation to any constituent company, the portfolio shall not surrender any securities held by the portfolio which may be subject to such takeover bid or other corporate action, unless such surrender is mandatory (and then only to the extent of such mandatory surrender) in terms of any applicable law or under the rules of a regulatory authority or body having jurisdiction over the portfolio and/or the applicable securities. However, if any such takeover bid or corporate action results in a previously constituent company no longer qualifying for inclusion in the Index, any shares in such constituent company held by the portfolio, shall be disposed of by the portfolio and the proceeds derived from such disposal shall be applied in effecting the appropriate adjustments to the portfolio so as to ensure same tracks the Index.
7. No assets in liquid form will make part of the portfolio other than proportion as provided for in the Index.
8. The portfolio's ability to replicate the Index shall be affected by the costs and expenses incurred by the