The fund invests in a wide spectrum of investments in the equity, bond, money and property markets in order to maximise total returns over the long term.
The fund is suited for pension funds, smaller companies and employers wishing to make pension provision for employees, as well as individuals requiring capital growth via a balanced portfolio. This is a moderate risk balanced fund that complies with Regulation 28 of the Pension Funds Act. This means that the fund may not have more that a 75% exposure to equities at any one time.
Why Choose This Fund?
- The fund manager alters exposure to the various asset classes in line with the investment view.
- By investing in a single fund which diversifies across all the major asset classes, investors 'outsource' the difficult decision of how much and when to invest in bonds, equities, property and how much cash to have at any given point, to the fund manager.
- The fund is less volatile than a general equity fund.
- The asset allocation is appropriate for an investor with a moderate risk profile.
- The fund aims to provide reliable, consistent above average returns in the medium to long term.
- Average returns is defined as the average of the peer group.
Additional Fund Information
- The fund manager may borrow up to 10% of the market value of the portfolio to bridge insufficient liquidity.
- Fluctuations or movements in exchange rates may cause the value of underlying international investments to go up or down.