NAV on 2021/01/18
|NAV on 2021/01/15
|52 week high on 2020/09/03
|52 week low on 2020/03/13
|Total Expense Ratio on 2020/09/30
|Total Expense Ratio (performance fee) on 2020/09/30
Sanlam Collective Investments
MSCI All Countries World Index
No email address listed.
No website listed.
He started as an equity analyst at Sanlam fifteen years ago and was appointed to the current position in 1995. He has also spent two years at at the Economic Development Corporation and a year at Santambank.
The Fund is a feeder fund investing only in the Stonehage Fleming Global Best Ideas Equity Fund (“Master Fund”), managed by Stonehage Fleming Investment Management Limited in the United Kingdom. The Master Fund seeks to achieve long-term growth in capital and income in a focused portfolio of high quality listed businesses from around the world.
This Fund invests solely into the Stonehage Fleming Global Best Ideas Equity Fund. The performance details of the Fund cannot be shown before the 12 month anniversary of the fund being 1 November
2019. The Fund intends to invest at least 97% of all cash received in the Master Fund and hold not more
than 3% cash.
We invest in best of breed businesses for their quality,strategic competitive edge and value.
• Invest for sustainable organic growth
• Fundamental research driven
• Particular focus on quality of management, balance sheet strength, return on invested capital,
free cash flow generation, ability to grow dividends each year
• Bottom-up approach to identify exceptional businesses
• Global orientation, with emerging market exposure
• High conviction concentrated portfolio
• Predominantly larger capitalisation businesses, also consider exceptional medium-sized ones
• Buy to hold and disciplined selling
• No benchmark orientation, no active trading, no leverage, no hedging