The Sanlam Namibia Active Fund's objective is to provide a high level of income and to maximise returns over the medium to long term.
The fund is actively managed and invests across the income-yielding universe, including fixed-interest securities, corporate and government bonds, preference shares, money-market instruments and listed property.
Investors in this fund accept the aggressive performance objectives that go hand in hand with higher volatility and higher risk characteristics.
Why Choose This Fund?
- Actively and aggressively managed.
- Widely diversified - invest across all income-yielding asset classes.
- Can invest through the entire duration and credit spectrum.
- Specialist and experienced investment team implements high conviction investment views.
- Performance fees align the fund and client objectives in terms of performance objectives and orientation.
Additional Fund Information
- The fund manager may borrow up to 10% of the market value of the portfolio to bridge insufficient liquidity.
- The fund may also be available via certain LISPS (Linked Investment Services Providers), who levy their own fees.