The fund seeks maximum capital appreciation as its primary investment objective through predominantly investing in growth shares.
This fund is suited for clients with a slightly higher risk profile than those who normally invest in a general equity fund.
Why Choose This Fund?
- The fund is for investors seeking capital appreciation over the long term. It is therefore not recommended for investment terms of less than 5 years.
- The fund aims to outperform the FTSE/JSE All Share Index over the long term.
- The fund is mandated to invest up to 20% offshore.
- The fund is actively managed and will take large positions in high conviction, thoroughly researched, quality companies.
Additional Fund Information
- The fund manager may borrow up to 10% of the market value of the portfolio to bridge insufficient liquidity.
- Fluctuations or movements in exchange rates may cause the value of underlying international investments to go up or down.